- If you wish to join a course at The Fulbright College, please complete and return the application form with full payment to the school.
Payment of Fees:
All payments must be routed through:
BANK DETAILS Bank name Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Address Piazza Barberini 21, 00187 Roma (RM) Italy Account Holder Fulbright College Account number 1000/00014140 Swift code B C I T I T M M IBAN number IT84 R030 6905 0001 0000 0014 140
- Fees are subject to alteration if circumstances make it necessary.
- A registration fee of Euro 100 is charged on all courses. An accommodation fee of Euro 50 is also charged by Fulbright College. A small administration charge will be made for any change to course or accommodation.
- Registration fees include all the charges of textbooks and all printed materials, including writing pads. There will be no extra charges for teaching materials. The school examination costs, final certificates are not included and may be charged separately.
- All fees are payable before departure for the full period of enrolment. Fees should be received no later than 2 weeks before the commencement of the course. The College is under no obligation to provide the course or accommodation if fees are not received by the due date.
- Cancellation. Provided written cancellation is received more than 2 weeks before the course starts, only 20% of the all fees paid will be withheld while 80% completely refunded. If less than 2 weeks before the course starts, a 50% fine will be applied to the total fees paid. Once the course has started, students have no right to a refund. However the Director may, at his discretion, agree to a partial refund when a student is obliged to leave due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case the refund will be subject to a cancellation charge of two weeks' tuition and accommodation plus any expenses arising out of cancellation.
- Students enrolled at the school undertake to attend classes regularly and punctually. A student has no claim to a refund of fees should the whole or part of a course paid for in advance not be attended.
- All weeks are charged as full weeks. No reduction can be made for temporary absence or late arrival. Late arrival for a course should be notified to the school. Non-arrivals have no claim to a place after one week from the expected date of arrival unless the school has been previously notified.
- All money paid to the school in respect of accommodation is paid in full to the family and the school charges the students Euro 50 for the service. See n° 3. above.
- Students and their possessions are not insured by the Fulbright College, our Associated Schools or the host family. It is strongly recommended that insurance be taken out before departure and the Fulbright College and Its Associates cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss, accident or injury, howsoever caused or sustained. For clarity, students travelling abroad must have adequate health, accident and travel insurance while attending any of our programs.
- FULLY COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL INSURANCE IS OBLIGATORY if you do not come from a country with reciprocal arrangements with EU countries.
- In the case of minor students under 18 years of age, parents or legal guardians must sign and submit a declaration to The Fulbright College, its employees, Associate schools, dependants, host families, and suppliers of service etc., exonerating them from any responsibility of the minors while abroad. We, The Authorities of Fulbright College, on behalf of our Associates, wish our prospective overseas students an exciting sojourn in Italy.
Click here to download the application form.Price list, Italian foreigners Accomodation fees Airport / Railway Transfer